Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I know... I still have to sort Christmas pictures

I'm totally lame because I haven't even really looked that closely at them.
you must think I'm just being lazy and good for nothing
when, in fact, I've been 'working'
you might be thinking, "you don't have a job" but I do - kind of. I have my tiny little shop which just last month I had record sales. I made almost $100. RIGHT ON!!!

I have made a stunning new pair of earrings for which I need to make an equally stunning necklace. for the last couple of days I've been working on a new pattern and I think that making tiny little forget-me-not flowers are giving me arthritis in my fingers, but they are really cute. now I need to get some yellow seed beads and some gentle blue thread and make a necklace or bracelet or two out of that color combo.

I also made Connor's R2D2 hat and I have been working on a plan for the next Christmas present blanket ~ I'm thinking a drop dead wonderful White Tree of Gondor on a blanket of totally gorgeous blue or perhaps green, for Erica. I mentioned it to Tim (the husband) and he want's it... but he already has a blanket so he'll just have to wait. now begins the shopping for the perfect color blue or green

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Speaking of pictures, did you see the ones from our "late" Christmas?

Abby said...

No I haven't seen them, yet

Anita said...

Love the idea of the Tree of Gondor blanket. That would be so cool! I only took three pictures on Christmas so iIt didn't take long to go through them! I still haven't got a post up about Christmas though. So, hey, you're in good company.

Abby said...

only three! wow. but then that way you got to enjoy and take part in the festivities instead of being stuck behind a camera.

the sad thing is that I don't really have a lot of Christmas pictures either - though more than 3 :)

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...