Tuesday, July 15, 2014

For the last month Tim has not felt well at all.  A near week of migraine followed by three weeks of abdominal pain.  We went to this doctor and that doctor so he could finally see his GI doctor with who he has a history.  We've been worried that he had another ulcer.  We've been really worried about that.  Last week he went in for a CT scan and the nurse who called with the results said it was "essentially normal".  What the heck does that mean?
This morning/afternoon he had an endoscopy done with his GI doctor.  I have to say I hardly know Dr. Takis but I love that man.
We have a ways to go until he's all better but there's no ulcer, no cancer, no iminant death!

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...