Thursday, December 23, 2010

for the next month...

I've been wondering something lately...
well, I've been wondering a couple of things really.
how many people are reading me?
do I know you? and if so how?

some of my readers I know and they comment so I know that I certainly have three readers, but I must wonder if there are more.
so I put a little poll box on the side bar. (look to the right of this text)

I guess I will continue to write my blog, mostly because this is the best I'm getting at keeping a journal/record of my life and my kids lives here.

so answer the poll if you please
and if you wouldn't mind, comment on this post and let me know who you are... do a little shout out.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I check this out every day.

Lynn

Carrie Jeffrey said...

i read your blog much more often than i post to my own...

Abby said...

there's two readers :)

I suppose knowing who I'm writing to might have a little impact on what I actually write.
still not sure if that's a good thing or not

Melodie said...

I found your blog through Anita's. I enjoy the bits about Connor. It's been fun being his Primary teacher.

Anita said...

I read it!

Abby said...

okay... there's 4, so that's more than 3 :)

Welcome to my blog, Melodie.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...