Monday, December 28, 2009

pictures pictures and more pictures

Birthdays first


now for Christmas

Ronan doesn't seem too happy about Timothy's present

I made the blanket for Emma. She knew all about it but I wrapped it up anyway. It isn't the fanciest blanket in the world, but it was made with love and it is warm ~ the two most important 'ingredients' to making a blanket


this doll is a replica of a character in a movie that we all (me and the kids) happen to love in this house. I found the pattern a couple of months ago and all the little kids knew I was making her for Erica but they somehow managed to keep it a surprise.
Connor seems far more excited about Ronan's present than any of his own.
Gingerbread houses decorated at Amy's house. (we didn't wait until Christmas to eat them)
Harry Potter PJs and Batman cowl. an interesting disguise.
last year Connor got this toy... it is a sonic screwdriver ~ a toy replication of a prop in well loved TV series here. I not only got him one, but a spare because I knew that it would get lost or broken. then I decided that I wanted one for myself. I know, silly and childish of me...
he broke his and the spare and this year he got to have mine since I never opened it. this is the last sonic screwdriver that he will have. I hope he takes better care this time around.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...