Tuesday, January 10, 2012

sometimes there are moments

I tend to think of things in a very weird way compared to most regular people. for example. kissing. though I love to kiss my kids and I love to kiss my husband, there are times when I think it's just funny (interesting) that people will press their mouth on someone else to show that they care about them.

so for me to contemplate what it is that I really love about anyone, that's just every day for me. maybe I wonder these things because I really wonder why anyone would have love for me. my kids always say it's because I cook for them.
this picture is just an example of the many I've gotten over the last 13 yearsanyway
there are moments that I see very clearly just why I love my children and my husband.
I think those moments are the times that I can see their soul. those are the times that I see a brief moment, that split second, of them doing something -they are usually totally unaware that they are being seen- that thing they do out of the pure joy of the moment, a moment of pride in something so small - like losing a tooth- or a moment in which they do something for the benefit of someone else's feelings - like when Timothy will sit and put his arm around Ronan and include him in what he is doing so Ronan can feel important.
sometimes these moments are rare around here. maybe that's why they are so precious to me and they melt my heart

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...