Friday, October 11, 2013

is it a good thing or a bad thing?

her first taste of lobster didn't exactly live up to her expectations.
on one hand I feel bad for her that it wasn't wonderful and the ultimate of pure bliss. 
but on the other hand, what a relief that she isn't going to be begging me to make it at home (at great cost because, DANG! that stuff is expensive)
although I like lobster I have to say it isn't my favorite either.  I like shrimp more, but even more than that, I LOVE crab.  but that's just about as expensive as lobster.

on the whole I think she was happier with the shrimp and the mashed potatoes.
but it was the experience that mattered and even though it wasn't what she had hoped for it was still a good experience

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...