Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthday Girl

14 years ago today was a Sunday. and 14 years ago today I was in the hospital after 3 days of back labor.


I don't have any brand new baby Erica pictures (long story) to show how tiny she was and now how grown up she is. This morning I didn't even get a picture of her before she went to school. But I will be getting pictures of her when she gets home. I will be updating this post when that happens.

but until I can get those pictures and have more to write about her day ~

Happy Birthday Erica! I love you.

So now I'm back with pictures to share and captions to write.

Here she is! Now old enough to go to dances and only two years away from dating and driving a car. (maybe longer) ~ Erica comments " 'No way' says I".


Daddy had to work to night. He wasn't able to take the night off so we called him when Erica was ready to open her present. So in a small way Dad got to be a part of her day.

It looks like she likes her present.


Tonight Timothy had his music program at school and because of that and the fact that Dad was not home, Erica chose to wait on her cake until all can share. Instead, just to celebrate in some kind of traditional fashion she put a candle on a Little Debbie Star Crunch and we sang Happy Birthday to her. :)

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...