Monday, December 15, 2008

Saturday at Grandma's house

We went over to grandma's house to frost christmas sugar cookies. the kids had fun, especially the girls. in fact, when it was time for supper, Emma was wanting to make more icing for the last few cookies that didn't get frosted.


Erica took a lot of time on each cookie. several years ago when we started frosting cookies at grandma's house, I sat down with the kids and helped them with a few cookies. I made pictures on the cookies with the icing and the sugar sprinkles and ever since Erica has done the same kind of thing. This year she made some really great cookies. it's almost a shame to eat them, they are so cute. I haven't gotten pictures of all of them yet and as she went they certainly got fancier and better. I will make a point to photograph them before they are eaten.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...