Tuesday, January 29, 2013

big baby

I was willing to accept that the first time Kellan flipped over from back to front was an accident.  he was only 1 month old after all.  then he really didn't want to have anything to do with rolling and turning until today.
He would not sit still and it was making my arms sore trying to keep him in my arms and on my lap so I put a blanket down and prepared myself for crying and screaming.
none of that happened.  I stepped into the next room for about 1 minute and when I walked back in he was on his tummy all by him self.
this really wasn't an accident because (with the slope in our very old floor) he rolled up hill.

he then chewed his hands and fixated on the blanket for about 8 minutes before getting irritated.


he appears to be seriously contemplating the ugly blanket
except that there's nothing serious about that look  :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Definitely getting to be a big boy! Is that the outfit with the frog on the backside? If so, I loved that one! One of my favorite pictures of Lukas is when he was sleeping on Aaron's chest and his little frog covered bum is up in the air!

Abby said...

it is the froggy outfit. I love it - because I like frogs. but also a little bit because Tim doesn't :)

Kellan is growing so very fast that he is almost grown out of all his long sleeved onsies and we've started 3-6 month outfits this week.
come to think of it, it's really not that quickly. it's really right on track since he just turned 3 months old.

:)

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...