Thursday, May 28, 2009

Timothy's Spring Concert

tonight was Timothy's concert. at his last concert it was so crowded that almost half of the people who attended were not able to sit. This time they held the 5th and 6th grade concert at the high school so there would be more room for everyone.

Since they held it there they had the school tuxedos and dress shirts for the boys to dress up.

He's looking pretty grown up.


Timothy and my nephew, Matthew.
(love how their ties are crooked in opposite directions)


the concert was definitely elementary school quality (for lack of a better description) but the 5th grade was certainly better than the 6th grade.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Holy cow! I almost didn't even recognize Matthew. I wasn't expecting him in the picture. That really threw me. They both look very handsome!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...