Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm so proud of myself

only a few months ago I could not crochet anything more than a squarish shape. but I set my mind to learning a little more and now I'm getting pretty good, for a beginner.
mainly I've been making little animals just to see if I could do it. the patterns were simple enough and a good start to learning how to read a crochet pattern. but I also have been working on them for the fund raiser. I have found so many things that I want to make.



they didn't turn out exactly to the directions, but they were still so cute. I gave one of them to my sister for her birthday. I will make a few more for the sale. and then on to slightly more complex projects.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...