Thursday, May 7, 2009

Emma's creative juices are flowing

a couple of months ago we went to parent teacher conferences and then hit the book sale.
Emma just finished writing her book and it really is sweet. I didn't help her with any spelling, mainly because I wanted to see how well she would do without me doing it for her.
the concept is all hers and the art work is a mix of markers, ribbons, foam sticker shapes, and scrapbook paper.

some of the words are hard to see and the phonetic spelling makes it a bit tricky to read in some places. I will translate.


The I Love Book

by Emma McGinnis



I love my house. Mom loves the house, too.


I love birds and Dad.


I love my teacher, too, and all the dogs, too.
I love cats, too.

I love to camp at someone's home.


I love my friends. My friends are Sophie, and Emily, and Kelsey.


I love walks and I love to see the rock shapes of circles and (rocks) that looks like a tail and stars.

I love drawing pictures.
and I love pentagons and putting shapes together.


I love my sister, Erica.


I love that I am gonna be seven on my birthday!
(in red box) Sometimes I love you.


I love to go to sleep in a tent.


I love the stars and I love the moon and I love the end.


I know I am biased but I love it.

2 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

That's awesome! She did a great job!

Birrd said...

I love it too!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...