Saturday, July 10, 2010

jewelry

I haven't worn much by way of jewelry for a while. maybe I've let myself go in more than one way... but that's neither here nor there...
while this summer is hot and uncomfortable I have decided to work on small crochet items so I can continue to be doing something without making myself more uncomfortable.




I have decided that my particular tastes and designs should be categorized as 'shabby chic' but then I could just twist a pun here and call it 'abby chic' - ha ha

but that's not really far from the truth being that I've never been overly fancy. I'm more simplistic in my taste in clothes and jewelry



6 comments:

Krista, Greg and Zachary! said...

ABBY! You need to add these to your web-site on Etsy, they are so cute! I have a friend in San Fran who makes jewlery and sells it for an outrageous price. I'm sure it's cause of all the detail that goes into it. I think your is just as beautiful! She also does partys. I just think you are really talented and make cool/cute stuff! :)

Krista, Greg and Zachary! said...

parties... I thought it looked funny. LOL, oh well.

Anita said...

Those are amazing!!! You should definitely make some for your etsy shop! I love them!! If I actually wore jewelry (aside from my wedding ring and my one necklace on Sundays) I'd buy them! I might buy them anyway for gifts!

Anita said...

I forgot to say that I really, really like the bracelets and the lacey looking choker!

Abby said...

I'm still debating the price on these. I don't want to go too high

Birrd said...

Love them! Especially the bottom necklace! You are so talented! You have such an eye!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...