Monday, July 5, 2010

this month is going to feel weird

I don't know if I've ever mentioned that Erica babysits my dad's dogs. well, she does.
this month is going to be a busy one for Erica but I think that she is going to love it. she gets to be away from home for just under two weeks. she is going to be dog sitting a bit and then she is going to go help my sister in law with baby sitting while she is working on her college classes.
during this time, Timothy is going to be going to scout camp for about 6 days.
we will be down to 3 kids - the oldest of which is 7. I haven't experienced that for nearly 8 years

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...