Saturday, July 24, 2010

well, this is what that was about

yesterday I decided to try Farmers' Market again. After last year I put some thought into what I had made and what I should have made and so this year I tried a much more practical approach. I made wash cloths and soap bags and back scrubber towels. then I had some necklaces and a couple of bracelets with... just in case.

So you see how last year I made $0.00.
well this year I made







wait for it





I'll tell you






it's a surprise!







$0.00!



yep. NOTHING. AGAIN.
so NOT worth it.

people walked by and kind of looked down their noses as they went by, quickly.

I spent several hours at Farmers' Market and all I got was this lousy sunburn.
I should put that on a T shirt

I guess now I will truly take to heart that failure and the etsy store failure and feel justified when I say I am a failure!

I just wanted to cry all day
the end

1 comment:

Krista, Greg and Zachary! said...

ABBY! I can't believe it, really I can't. I am shocked, maybe you need someone out front dancing and holding sign that says "handmade crafts".... That is how people get your attention out here :).... Seriously I can't believe it, you are so talented don't give up!! Really, don't!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...