Friday, April 22, 2011

I've already mentioned this on the other blog...

but I will say something here.

so the story is this, I have my etsy shop, CrochetEveryDay. I have listed crocheted items and patterns for crochet in my shop, plus a few other things, but I would like to be able to add other things like necklaces that I have made by other means (not crochet) and Erica would like me to list some of her creations as well. the problem being many of the things that I would like to list are not crocheted items. therefore CrochetEveryDay is just the wrong venue.
this leads me to the only possibility I have available to me on Etsy. I must open a new store page.

I have put some serious though into it but I have yet to come up with the perfect name for this new store.
I may leave a couple of items listed there for the first few months of the new shop but only to get people aware of the store change.

back to the name problem. I want to make sure that it isn't going to be something that many people have a variation of, but I don't want it to be too weird or too unforgettable.
maybe I will make a list and put it to a vote. or maybe I'll just pick the name out of a hat

2 comments:

Anita said...

Do you have any ideas in mind already? What all will you be selling? Crocheted items, crochet patterns and jewelry only? Do you want it as just you or to indicate there are two ladies involved? I'll put some thought into it (as much thought as I can muster these days!) and see if I can come up with anything, too.

Abby said...

I've thought of a couple of names but I'm still not sure if they are quite right.

I would sell crochet and patterns there, and my jewelry and Erica's jewelry. eventually I will be listing Tim's work.

but I don't want to be limited to just that. I do want to learn glass lampworking and glass fusing.
I also would like to sell needle point work

I feel like I should leave my handmade options open.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...