Saturday, February 25, 2012

we have a winner

I have to get a picture taken yet, and maybe scan the paper once it has been published...
Connor won a bike at school for being at school every school day for the month of December. they had a drawing of the names of kids who had perfect attendance that month and for the month of January and he was one of the 4 names drawn for those two months.

he was so excited I can't even begin to explain his thrill! He told me that when I came to sign the release forms that he was going to ride it home from school. :)
he was so happy that it was a red bike (it's kind a rusty red orange) but it's red enough for him to be so happy about the color.

Lucky boy!

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...