Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Macaroni lost his first tooth

on the 9th Ronan lost his first tooth.  the tooth fairy was hardly prepared to stop by until a couple of nights later.  I have yet to take a picture....  posting here might prod me a bit to pick up my camera and take a few.

he had me write a note to the tooth fairy.  that kid had high expectations!  He asked for two 10 dollar bills.  "WOAH!" I said, then I told him the tooth fairy works with 1 dollar bills.  he settled for 2.  :)
then he wanted a bag of candy.  tooth fairy gives candy... keeps her in business I guess.

so when it came time for the tooth fairy to get to work, she found these pictures that Ronan and Emma drew after I sent them to bed.
a big orange flower next to a tooth flower
 tooth flower, tooth brush flower, and tooth paste flower 

I think this is Ronan holding his tooth as drawn by Emma

I almost couldn't find his tooth in order to give him $2.00


1 comment:

Anita said...

$20! That's too funny! The tooth fairy is very cheap around here. She only leaves one quarter per root. So, a front tooth, with only one root warrants $0.25. More roots = more quarters.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...