Thursday, January 24, 2013

trying to keep up with his changing

I was talking to Kellan today and realized that it has been over a week since I've taken a picture of him.
in fact it's been over a week since I've take a picture at all.  (I had grabbed my camera and made Ronan pose so I could get a picture of his first missing tooth space.  but like the idiot I am, I had forgotten to put the memory card back into my camera.  ARGH!)

anyway...
I grabbed the tiny video camera that I am indefinitely borrowing from Erica since she got her ipod (5th gen. so it has a camera and video capabilities)

it really is hard to get footage of him smiling or 'talking'.  it seemed the moment that I put the camera between the two of us he started to cry.

finally not crying



1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh, I get that all the time from Lukas! He'll be doing something so cute and I'll pull the video camera out and he stops the minute he sees the red light on the camera. Drives me nuts! And we miss so many cute moments due to it. Frustrating....

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...