Wednesday, February 13, 2013

the difference a sibling makes

Kellan and I were chatting today and having a good time.  I thought "oh!  I'll grab the video recorder" then this is all he did


I'm not sure what he's trying to do to the camera... maybe taste the light on the front of the recorder?  but it had me cracking up.

then a couple of hours later when the kids were home from school they gave it a whirl.  the result was VERY different 




-I had a little longer video in which Kellan was even more talkative but I guess it was too big to upload since blogger wouldn't let me  :(   -

I suppose the camera is just much more fun to make faces at than to talk to me all alone at home.  the sisters are definitely more fun than the camera


No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...