Sunday, February 3, 2013

brothers

today Kellan was feeling a little confined being held all the time.  but put him on the floor to roll around and give him some room and he was very lonely.  Ronan is usually the one looking over someone's shoulder to see the video game but today he laid down next to Kellan and Ronan became the big kid allowing the little brother to watch the video game.
Ronan is so good at being a big brother.

- I had wondered how he would behave as an older sibling.  I was very happy to see how well he took to being a big brother.  It really was a night to day difference.  when the kids first got to the hospital to meet Kellan I was stunned to see Ronan walk in the door looking older than ever before. -

the video game didn't keep Kellan's attention for very long (of course) but it helped keep him happy for a little while and it helped Ronan feel like the awesome big kid

1 comment:

Anita said...

Such a cute picture!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...