Monday, March 16, 2009

the latest

Tim had his latest appointment with the doctor this morning. His hemoglobin level is 10.9 (I think is what he said) so that's good. Tim will be staying home this week to take it easy so that his levels stay that way. he will also be taking an iron supplement for a bit until his heme level is closer to the 14 to 16 that it should be.
So for now things are alright.

on a brighter note, my brother and sister in law are preparing as much as they can for friday when she will be induced and their third baby (a boy) will be born! it is very exciting. I wish I didn't have this horrible cold so I could go and love and kiss their tiny person.
babies are my favorite.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...