Thursday, March 26, 2009

no news is good news

over the last couple of days I have thought about my blog. I even sat down to write something but couldn't think of anything to say. apart from our gradual recoveries from an ulcer (Tim's ailment) and bronchitis (my illness) things here have been pretty uneventful.

last week was spring break for the big kids. lots of noise that week. it was very muddy for most of the week so the kids only really got to play outside Thursday and Friday.

Friday my brother and his wife had their third baby. a third boy for them. He's so pretty. I haven't gone up to see them. I really love babies and my brother and sister in law and that's why we have stayed put and have been contented with pictures. We have way too many germs right now and I don't want any of those germs to make their way over to baby.
did I mention he's so pretty? :)

I still haven't taken any decent pictures. I'm getting really anxious for leaves to bud and open. I keep telling myself "only a couple more weeks". we had some great weather for it last week but now it's cold again and that was a bit disheartening.
so another post without pictures.

but I do have a short distraction. I had a few skeins of yarn left over from Connor's and Tim's blankets so I taught myself another crochet stitch and I'm making a baby blanket with the left overs. I don't know if I will be able to sell it, but I'm going to try. Erica and the girls at church are having a fund raising "flea market" type of sale next month so they can earn the some of the money needed to send them to camp. they are going to have a bake sale, craft sale, garden sale and garage sale mixed together. we'll probably make some yummy treats too and see how those go over.

Tim just got home from his weekly blood check. he get's to go back to full time at work. his hemoglobin is still over 11 ~ only 3 to 5 points to go until he is back to normal. Yay!

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...