Wednesday, March 11, 2009

another rave review

in Erica's science class they usually have just the one teacher but for the last few months they have had another teacher in the room with them. He's a college professor but for some unknown reason he is teaching at the high school with her regular teacher. I suspect it is possibly a student teaching kind of thing.
I just got a post card in the mail from Erica's science teacher. it read

"we have just completed a unit on learning Earth history. Erica's test was OUTSTANDING. She has a very good grasp of the material we have presented. She is quite subdued in class and her test was like discovering a new diamond. I will try to elicit more of her great intelligence in classroom discussions."

WOW!

I always knew she has the ability for amazing grades.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...