Thursday, June 3, 2010

pictures of the party

Ronan is so small for being so big.

like any 3 year old he has to do everything himself just because he wants to prove that he is big or because he is eager to be grown up.
over the years and through 5 kids I've come to a point in my life where I don't care if things are always perfect, just as long as my family is happy. so if the candles are not completely centered on the cake I have no problem with that.

and if the cake isn't cut in perfectly symmetrical pieces my life isn't over...

Ronan did get a little help cutting his cake because he wasn't cutting any more than the frosting but he did get a minute to do it himself. that was fun and funny.

then it was time for presents. it was an Iron Man theme. he loves Iron Man so it was the logical choice of birthday present.

he said "cool" a lot and look at that smile!

what a great birthday

1 comment:

Anita said...

I absolutely LOVE that smile on his face when Tim is helping him cut the cake. How cute! What a big boy.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...