Saturday, August 7, 2010

a rare moment

on occasion one of the kids will say something so sweet and so wonderful that it just about expunges all the naughtiness and fighting from their record. (not that I'm acutally keeping one)

yesterday Connor and Ronan went to my sister's house and we kept one of hers until after supper.
Tim and I went to make the switch. As soon as we got out there Connor came up to me and hugged me and told me that he missed me so much.
sometimes he will do this, usually when he wants something, so it kind of took me by surprise a little and makes me wonder what's wrong because after we got home he told me this...

Connor: I don't want Erica to get married (Erica is 15 and does not even have a boyfriend)
Me: why don't you want her to get married?
Connor: Because I love her...... and I will miss her.


awwww. I just melted

2 comments:

George H said...

I don't want Erica getting married just now either.

Carrie Jeffrey said...

awww - so sweet. btw - i like your fish!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...