Sunday, August 22, 2010

ummm

There is a craft sale in Amboy in a couple of weeks. at first I said I didn't want to do it because I have had so many experiences that have scarred me a bit....
but on a second thought Erica and I decided that we might give it another shot. I'm not sure what she is bringing, but she want's to try again and so I asked for the info.
I do have a bit larger selection this year as I will add what didn't sell last year with new things I've made this year.

I'll have all my store listings - necklaces, earrings, and I'll be making some bracelets.
also some hats and a baby cocoon, wash cloths, soap saver bags and other bathroom items.
now I need to devise a display

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...