Saturday, August 28, 2010

so cute! and then so yummy

my sister had a couple of pigs out on their little farm.

that is had until a couple of days ago when it turned into 11 pigs on the farm.




it seems that everyone's favorite piglet is the little stripped one. he's so cute. the kids all said because he looked like a chipmunk they were going to call him Gopher, but I thought he looked more like bacon. my niece says she thinks that's a better name for him and so she is going to call him Bacon.

3 comments:

Carrie Jeffrey said...

awww! they are so cute!!!

Anita said...

Those stripes are so cute! I like the name Bacon, too. In fact, that's really the only thing I like on a pig. Except those stripes, but I don't want to eat them.

The Osborne Family said...

He DOES look like bacon! Too funny. =)

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...