Wednesday, August 18, 2010

the secret revealed

it is not uncommon to hear these words around here "I want just one day of no fighting"

now I'm not sure what caused Emma to finally ponder on this but it occurred to her that they made good on that already... on Christmas day. She then announced this to me which then got Connor thinking about the phenomenon. He calculated the answer shortly after and now the secret is out!

"you know how we didn't fight on Christmas?"
"yeah"
"it's because we were so happy from getting presents"



Now I just have to get presents for them everyday and I will never hear fighting again!

2 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

That's hilarious! It sounds like something my kids would come up with. It must be in the blood. =)

Abby said...

I'm sure it is in the blood. I can completely imagine Adrienne saying something along these lines as a child.
I wonder how many generations this goes back :)

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...