Wednesday, March 9, 2011

oww, Emma

my poor Emma. She came home from school yesterday looking like she had been in an accident.
it looks much more terrible in person than it does in the pictures.

I took one look at Emma and I couldn't believe my eyes! I asked her what had happened and she didn't say anything, she just handed me a note from the school nurse. she didn't say anything until I was done reading it.


apparently she was in gym and one of the kids had picked up an exercise mat and dropped it... right on her face.
when Tim got home and he was teasing her about it a little he asked her "so now you aren't getting married?" she, of course, denied every having a boyfriend :) but went on to say that the boy that had been involved in the Mat Incident is actually mean to her all the time.
this isn't going to win that kid any fanfare from her.

poor sweety

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...