Monday, March 7, 2011

a sign of spring?

this weekend I had to run to town and run to a couple of stores. at the checkout at the first stop I had a brief conversation with the cashier about what I was making and what he does (being that he's an artist with a day job) nice little chit chat, but I don't usually get that chatty, especially when there is a huge line behind me - we didn't hold up the line

then the next store I had to go to I again found myself in a chatty little conversation with the cashier about cereal and summer squash (of all things!)

as Tim and I were leaving the store I got to thinking that that was quite odd. I rarely ever have conversations of any sort as I am going through the cash register, especially when I only have a couple of items... but there I was having another little 'coffee talk' with the guy at the register.

I think it must have something to do with the weather. it's getting closer to lovely weather and it makes people happy.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...