Sunday, April 22, 2012

Erica's hair

for a while now Erica has been considering a bit of a hair cut.  with many split ends and being uneven and just the fact that her hair is heavy and she says she's been getting headaches and thinks it's the weight of the hair causing them, last week she finally let me take 14 inches off.  



she only trusts me to do it since I used to have hair that long when I was her age and I know just how I felt when I decided to have mine cut.  She didn't want Amy to do it because she gives her a hard time about it..."you should let me cut your hair" and to Erica when Amy says that it means to her shoulders.
that is never going to happen.

I'm hoping even-ness of her hair will be helpful for her prom hair-do.  

1 comment:

Anita said...

Wow! I didn't think Erica was ever going to cut her hair! It's good to get rid of all the damaged ends, though. I hope she has fun at prom! Or had fun. I'm not sure when prom is/was.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...