Thursday, April 12, 2012

I've been doing a really poor job of keeping up with the blogging

but I do have a few good reasons.
the top ones to come to mind are
1st. I have been working on a blanket that a good friend of mine has hired me to make.
2nd. I am pregnant.
I know that seems like a really lame excuse, but seriously it is the best reason ever. it seems that the further I get through this pregnancy the worse I feel. I was feeling awesome in comparison to my other kids. I had the general nausea and getting tired a lot earlier than usual. but now, just when I should be feeling better for a few long months, I am feeling much sicker and wiped out.
I suppose it's because I'm old.

in other family news, Timothy and Erica are again on the B honor roll. I knew they had it in them!

Erica is planning on going to Prom in a couple of weeks. she's pretty excited about it. I will post pictures when I get them

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...