Sunday, May 13, 2012

painting, my mother's day present


so thanks to the great assistance of a friend of mine and Emma's, we prepped for house painting.
our poor home has been in desperate need of a new coat of paint for the last 7 years and I started the process about 5 years ago, but something always comes up!
with the help of Emma's friend's dad we are getting primed and painting.

this morning we put the kids to work.  they don't exactly like it.  well, tough.  If I can get out there all nauseous and headache-y then they can deal with the monotony of it all.

Ronan is practicing spelling his own name.  he's getting much better
  Connor left me a message and drew a picture of me being happy and mad at the same time. 
 Timothy is trying to get primer on a difficult to reach spot.  he's done a great job and has been very helpful
 making a happy face.  he was very proud of this and stepped back with a bit of a flare.

it's too bad that we have to paint it all the way over.  but then that's why man invented cameras

1 comment:

Anita said...

Yay! A paint job. We need to do that to our house, too. I really, really hate painting...

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...