Thursday, April 2, 2009

old pictures

I was looking through my old pictures today and thought that I would share some of them. It's been such a long time since I've had pictures on here that it will be refreshing to have something lovely to look at when you come here to see what's going on with us.





Emma 2006


Connor 2006


Timothy and Erica 2006

they have grown so so much in the last 2 1/2 years.


this week has been quiet again. I would rather have a quiet life than what we'd been having for the last couple of months. I did end up going back to the clinic for some more antibiotics. the Dr gave me something stronger and I have to take it two times a day instead of once but my cough is definitely improved.

for the last couple of days I've noticed Timothy reading in his room (something I've had to twist his arm about in the past) I'm not sure if he has finally found a style he likes reading or if he is just getting himself motivated. I hated to interrupt him for supper.

Emma has been having a hard time sleeping again. she did well when she had a fancy nightlight right next to her head. it was broken many times and I need to replace it. that and I think I will make a pretty princessy veil for her bunk so she feels 'safer' in there.

Ronan is saying more words these last few weeks. english is still a bit rough for him, but he's communicating well enough as long as we are listening close enough. that sounds kind of funny, kind of like he is fluent in an other language. I suppose he's fluent in baby.




No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...