Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Who's 2 today?

Ronan, that's who.

two years ago last night after having a birthday celebration for Tim I went to rest on the couch and watch TV because I thought I just might be having contractions and I wanted to keep track of them. They never did get really regular at all - no predictable contractions like I had with my other kids and so I thought that if I went to the hospital they would just make me go away so I went to bed. I woke up a couple of times still having irregular contractions and so about 2 in the morning we decided that we would go and at the very least be checked and monitored a bit before they turned us around.
they let us stay. I was glad they did.


He was a big guy! I knew that he was going to be big and I was going to be devastated if they made me go home.
He was my second biggest baby by only a couple of ounce, but still, big enough.
somehow he looks smaller than he is.
having a nice nap with daddy.


and now two years later Ronan is so grown up


more pictures to come this evening or tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Can you believe our little guys are that old? It seems like just yesterday that you, Shannon and I were all waddling around church complaining that these three guys would never come. Now two of them are two and the other one is just a week away from it. How does that time go by so fast???? Happy birthday to Ronan!

Happy birthday to Tim, too!

Abby said...

yeah. it's only been two short years and the funny thing about that is Tim and I were mentioning yesterday that he's ONLY 2. I can't believe that's all the older he is.
it seems much more like he has been here for more like 10 years :)
but I guess maybe he's just such an old soul that it he seems like he should be older than he is

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...