Thursday, June 25, 2009

too hot to do much

oh boy.
it hasn't been as hot as it was last week, but the humidity has been a real killer this week.

I keep trying to kick the kids outside but for some reason they want to come in. We don't have the air conditioner in the window and we are determined not to put them in. We got away with it last summer - though there were a few days we melted.
somehow people lived for thousands upon thousands of years with out air conditioning - I'm sure it can be done. in fact I remember being able to go without one when I was a kid.

I've been cooking outside on the grill for the last few days. that's helped a bit with temperatures in the house. I've been having the kids eat popsicles and run through the sprinkler. apart from that there's not much to do in this weather.


added to note that it is so hot and humid that my glasses are fogging up

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...