Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a hat for Emma, (or anyone) and a new plan

so this hat is still a work in progress, but I am almost done with it.

it is inspired from a hat I saw on craftster.com and I fell in love with it right away.


so the plan is that for the rest of the summer, my sister and I will go to our local farmers' market (it really isn't much, more like a minute craft sale) and we are going to sell our wares.
I already have some more ideas for more cute hats and toys. we need some money and I stand to make a pretty good financial turn around on this kind of stuff, provided people buy it.
I really hope people will buy from us.

wish us luck

2 comments:

Birrd said...

Good luck! I hope this works for you. It should-- your stuff is darling!

The Osborne Family said...

Good luck! It's SUPER cute!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...