Thursday, October 22, 2009

don't be alarmed ~addition~

that music is from my playlist located at the bottom of the page.

this month's theme is The Nightmare Before Christmas. My kids LOVE that movie. I have to admit that I have loved this movie ever since I went to it in the theater so many years ago.

I think that I will play around with having music on my blog for a while and see if I like it.
so far there is one down side with the player. I wish that I could upload some of my music from my computer. but I'll make due with what I can get with playlist.com but then again, maybe I just haven't poked around enough on the site to see if I can put my own music on
we'll see


addition: I guess you wouldn't be alarmed if you didn't scroll down to the player first... it doesn't load the player until you are at that section of the page. So either i will need to move it or I'll scrap it altogether.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I have never seen the movie. Am I the only one (aside from my family) who hasn't? I guess I really should remedy this situation.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...