Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I promised and so here you go

I promised Charity that I would post pictures of my hair tonight. I'm not at all happy with anything but my hair... (except for the nerdy kind of part in my hair in this picture, but this is the best I'm going to get. It isn't easy taking a quick self portrait and my hair fell out of place before the picture took. oh well....
Here you go, Charity. I'll probably remove the embarassing pictures of giant, round me soon. please, just look at the hair :P

1 comment:

The Osborne Family said...

Awwww, Abby, you look great! I think the haircut is super cute. Thanks for posting for me. =)

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...