Saturday, October 10, 2009

I tried to sleep in

but this morning Connor woke up and kept trying to get Ronan (who had crawled in next to me about 5 or 6 this morning) to wake up and play with him.

It wasn't working too well until Connor came in and announced that now he gets to have his birthday soon. that could only mean one thing. Snow.


the last of my lovely vibrant snap dragons are a bit chilly.
I guess it really is time to collect the seeds from all my flowers.

I just might have brought this on us. Yesterday I made a very spur of the moment decision to stop by the apple orchard and buy some squash. I've had a hankering for the last couple of weeks. now that I've fully accepted that cold weather is upon us and it's time for cooking in the oven all the time, it snows.

granted it won't last for very long, so I will enjoy this time of Connor being thrilled to look out the window and have his birthday to look forward to - in January.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...