Thursday, October 1, 2009

now that's a lot of rain

I don't know how much we've gotten today, but it isn't over and it's been raining ALL day. by all day I mean I woke up to earth shaking thunder a little before 1:00am. it really shook the house.
I wonder where that lighting struck for the ground and air to be so disturbed that we could feel it.
It was kind of fun, though, I really like thunder.
I don't like wind. I feel really vulnerable when the wind starts blowing hard. ugh. but thunder is kind of calming to me.
weird, I know

1 comment:

Anita said...

You're not the only one. I HATE lightening but I love the thunder!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...