Thursday, February 25, 2010

I know I promised but,

I'm just too excited about it

a couple of days ago I posted a couple of new items to my little online store. a good old friend of mine has ordered a couple of hats and baby cocoon from me and this morning when I was getting the kids ready for school and finishing up printing a gift message and preparing for shipping I had another sale.

I'm so excited. that makes 4 orders in the last 2 weeks.
I guess what is the most exciting to me (besides people liking my work) is that the things I've made are going all over the country.
Cool

1 comment:

Anita said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I LOVE that spring baby hat. It's beautiful! The bamboo stripes hat is really cute, too.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...