Friday, February 19, 2010

time for some kind of therapy?

have you ever seen the movie 'Airplane'? the main character on that movie has a problem, a drinking problem. it's not that he can't stop drinking but more that he just can't make it get to his mouth. this lack of aim has been funny for years and years. What has this got to do with my family?
I have recently discovered a similar problem with Ronan. my poor baby has a problem with terrible aim when it comes to bandaids and his face.

you may recall a post last year of Ronan missing his owie by a little bit. I still can't contain myself when I see that picture.
now I'm seeing a bit of a pattern here, but it seems that his aim is just getting worse.

2 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

Hee hee hee!!! That's one way to keep him quiet! =)

Anita said...

That's funny! Did he just fall asleep leaning against the couch?

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...