Thursday, February 4, 2010

my current project

I have recently become blank when it comes to ideas for my store. I just don't have/make anything that anyone just really wants. but my problem stems just a little deeper - even though I have nothing brilliant to do right now I just can't help it, I need to play with yarn.

I accept the fact that I may have a problem. it certainly is an addiction.
so I started goofing around a little and here it is ~ my current project. He/she's not done since I need to make legs and arms yet and I'm toying with some ideas for pointy little hands because it tangles things. I think I'm going to call him/her either the Hermit Tangler or the Bohemian Tangler. I'm not sure which name yet but it looks like some kind of tangling monster.
he's designed after a little monster that my sister used to draw when we were much younger. It started out as one of her monsters and it quickly became something else, though very similar.


No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...