Tuesday, February 16, 2010

one more thing to keep track of

I have been thinking that I do an awful lot of blabbing on about what I crocheted here on my blog, I think to the point that I am boring. plus I've not really been mentioning family a whole lot lately.
Winter is an awful contributor to that... we're all trapped inside, confined to a very small space with many people getting on each other's nerves... not a lot of happy, cheerful interaction happening while snow bound.

So I have decided that a different blog might be more appropriate for my crochet ramblings and that way I can use it as a portfolio of my 'work' and I can safely send people from my store there if they would like to see more of what I've done or what I am working on now.

This blog will be just about my family and what is happening with us, not Me.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...