Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Iron Toddler

If you know my kids you'll know that they tend to obsess a bit. My boys find a super hero that is way awesome and like any boy will pretend to be that hero.
such is the case with Ronan and Iron Man. last year I made him mittens with white circles on the palms because he loved to pretend to shoot things with his little Iron Man flight stabilizers - like Iron Man does.
you should see him go with those things. he put's Tony Stark to shame

while I was working on a pattern/tutorial today and taking pictures of the steps needed he took my lens cap because it is the perfect size for a mini arc reactor.

he says this is his iron man heart

1 comment:

Anita said...

Is he sure it's not his Iron Man stomach? That is so cute!!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...