Monday, October 11, 2010

a bit about the baptism

the baptism was a wonderful experience for us all. I'm sure there is very little that Emma will remember about this day, there was a lot going on. but one thing she is sure to remember is that the water was cold. the hot water heater wasn't able to keep up with the demand, I guess.

there were a lot of friends and family there.
and of course we were asked to pose for a family picture. my family is pretty good looking.


but there is a reason that I am always behind the camera

3 comments:

Carrie Jeffrey said...

abby! we want to see your cute face! we're so proud of your emma!

Anita said...

You're beautiful! I think that all the time! Take that dot off!

Congrats Emma! We were glad we could be there for your special event.

Anita said...

Oh yeah, and I LOVE Ronan's face in the picture!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...