Thursday, October 20, 2011

there will be No pictures

because it's against my law.

but I dyed my hair. it was supposed to be a bit more subtle and it would have been if I had rinsed it 10 minutes early, but I am now a red head. at least a darkish auburn...

when my kids got home from school that day, Timothy noticed and mentioned it right away. Erica was still trying to put her finger on what was different for a little while.
I told Timothy 'good job!' he'll do well in a relationship when he's older.
I also said that Daddy had better notice right away so we'll see how long it takes or he's in trouble...
Tim passes with flying colors! and we will stay married ;)

but now that I think about it, did he notice it good or did he notice it bad?
what ever, we're staying married anyway. because if he thought my hair was a bad choice, he didn't say. Good man.

2 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

HA HA! Awesome. Good job, guys.

Anita said...

Love the post! I want to see your hair, though! And, you were BLONDE. How could the other kids not notice what was different??? That's a pretty big change in color in a very obvious place!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...