Wednesday, August 6, 2008

as big as daddy

I'm sure that every kid that has ever lived has, at some point around the age of one, put on mommy's or daddy's shoes.

I remember a picture of my oldest sister in my dad's work boots and a diaper. It was a great picture and every time one of my babies has tried to wear enormous foot wear I fondly remember that picture.

It seems as soon as they turn a year old they are in such a rush to be big. I wish he'd slow down a little and stay my baby for a bit longer. He's been in such a hurry since he was 4 months old.
The next step is talking and he already says "oh oh" and "bye" kind of.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...